The Production Manager is responsible for the management of all Production Crew Members and all day-to-day production activities. This includes all brewhouse and packaging activities, warehousing and logistics, equipment maintenance, and facility sanitation. The production manager works directly with the COO and Brewmaster to ensure daily and weekly production goals are met and quality and process standards are upheld.
● Oversee the execution of all product making and packaging, including brewing, product blending, canning, and bottling.
● Manage crew members’ daily activities to facilitate the execution of required production goals
● Monitor all production activities to ensure production Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing Processes, and safety standards are upheld at all times.
● Develop and communicate daily and weekly production schedules, production activities, and targets to the production team.
● Participate in and oversee all warehouse and logistics activities, including facilitating and coordinating in and outbound logistics, order fulfillment, and product rotation.
● Participate in the weekly production planning process with COO and Brewmaster.
● Member of the Food Safety Team - active participation and attendance of the weekly meetings.
● Verify and ensure all required packaging information is logged and documented in accordance with set procedures and transacted in QuickBooks.
● Conduct cycle count program of raw materials and finished goods inventory on a weekly basis. Perform complete physical inventories as needed.
● Actively manage and control inventory of daily and weekly production supplies, including bottling materials and production consumables.
● Evaluate crew member work performance and quality. Provide timely feedback, conduct reviews, and hold crew members accountable to company policies and core values.
● Create production crew member schedules, posting it on time, and managing all Time Off Requests in a reasonable and timely manner.
● Ensure crew members take all required breaks and lunches on time, avoiding meal violations. Adhere to labor plan and operating within budget, avoiding unscheduled overtime.
● Review Production Crew Member timecards submit correction forms to Director of Operations as needed and approve weekly for payroll.
● Ensure all periodic maintenance and sanitation activities are scheduled and executed.
● Develop production team training agendas and oversee all Production Crew Member training and onboarding.
● Conduct facility safety audits in partnership with the Operations Manager.
● Manage CO2 inventory and rotation
Core Values and Leadership Expectations How we lead and interact with one another is as important as getting the work done. Our core values are essential to our culture and brand. It is what allows us to thrive and flourish together. All members of the Revive team must embody our core values. It is this standard by which we hold ourselves and each other accountable, regardless of position within the company. Be sure to read thoroughly as these are non-negotiable.
WE ARE A COMMUNITY
We care about our crew members, customers, partners, and communities by supporting & respecting those around us, striving to drive positive impact.
WE ARE ACCOUNTABLE
To , ourselves, each other, our customers, and partners. If we say it, we do it. And if we can’t do it, we own it.
WE EMBRACE THE CHALLENGE
Head-on, with grit and resilience. We enjoy the journey.
We are constantly improving because we are ambitious, driven, and committed to making people healthier and happier; to be better tomorrow than we are today.
WE DO US
We genuinely carve our own path and stay true to ourselves, our brand, , our vibe, and our ethos.
We commit to align on and achieve our goals together because “we” is greater than “me”
WE BRING IT UP We show we are invested by speaking up when we have an idea, asking the question when we are unsure, and always respecting the input of others.
Work Environment: This job is in a manufacturing environment. This role routinely uses standard manufacturing and warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts, power tools, and various pneumatic and electric machines in addition to safety boots and protective eyewear when working in the production space. This role also routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptops, cell phones, photocopiers, printers, and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a crew member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the crew member is regularly required to talk or hear. Frequent standing; walking; sitting; and reaching with hands and arms. Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pulling, pushing, and fine manipulation. Regularly lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs., using angle rolling ladders, working in wet and cold environments, and subject to noise.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Experience Requirements At least 3-5 years in food/ beverage manufacturing At least 2 years in a supervisory or managerial role Please note that we are a very small crew and ask that you truly review the requirements of the position before applying. If you have experience in years but do not have experience in most of the “Essential Functions” listed above, you will not be successful in this role. We want to make this explicitly clear for all prospective applicants.
Revive Kombucha was started by Sean and Rebekah Lovett in Sonoma County, CA in 2010. Since then the small family business that was brewing in a garage has grown organically, one farmer's market and demo at a time, into a slightly-less-small company based in Petaluma, CA. We're doing just about everything in-house, from marketing and design, to brewing and bottling. It's an employee-owned company with a family vibe, a lot of heart and a real passion for making the healthiest, highest-quality kombucha possible.
We make the best tasting kombucha with a fun crew in Petaluma, CA. We are a passionate and driven team who work hard and have fun doing what we do.
11-50 team members
Culture & Perks