Are you in search of a new way to connect with your local community? Do you enjoy high paced environments and the thrill of making a sale? Then you're in luck, Beber Fresh Almond Milk is hiring a motivated individual to act as an employee to our East Bay Markets! This position will require reliable transportation as you will be working various Bay Area Markets typically ranging from 8:15am-1:30pm! At Beber we believe in providing a delicious product and sharing it with our California community. We've gained quite the fan club in our six years, and are expanding from markets to co-ops and beyond! Beber is looking for employees who want to grow along with us.
Please note that this position requires weekend availability. We are looking for someone with flexibility who can float between Saturday and Sunday markets. This position is best fit for independent yet communicative folks who are able to think on their feet!
Our ideal candidate will:
1. Physical capacity to repeatedly lift up or drag 50-80 lbs, help load/unload equipment to/from truck
2. Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills, detail-oriented
3. Be engaged and excited about the customer experience and able to handle HIGH VOLUME on their own
4. Memory skills are a plus!
5. Ability to maintain calm, handle details and multi-task in a busy environment
6. Self-starter with outgoing, sunny personality with a sense of humor
7. Energetic, active person who is also a team player who takes direction well
8. Punctuality and attendance: This means you enjoy working mornings and be available to work ALL (including holidays) Saturdays/Sunday, rain or shine
9. Love almond milk!
All seriously interested candidates should apply by sending a resume and a message about why you would be a good fit. Please check out our website and familiarize yourself with our company before applying.
Candidates who respond to this add without a resume and message about your potential position with us will not be considered.
Owner Arielle Danan founded Beber in 2012 with a passion for food, community, and sustainable agriculture. After spending a year abroad volunteering on organic farms, Arielle returned home to the almond capital of the world — Northern California — and decided to start something of her own. What began as a booth at the Chico Farmers Market has grown over the past seven years, and Beber now employs 30 employees across the Northstate.
We are a woman owned and operated business. If you are interested in working for a company who values their team and encourages growth from within, then come join us!
11-50 team members
Culture & Perks