Purpose: Works directly to the Agency Manager and/or Sales Leader to achieve sales goals of the Agency. Producers are also responsible for assisting in management of specific processes, insuring accomplishment of all goals and expectations as well as servicing existing clients when necessary.
Licensing Requirements: Every sales producer must have their Colorado Property and Casualty (P&C) license prior to being employed with our agency. The cost of this licensing is to be incurred by the team member. Within 180 days of employment every producer is strongly encouraged to obtain their Life and Health (L&H) License. The agency is willing to assist on this license on a case by case basis.
Minimum Performance Requirements: MPR’s will be set and updated monthly, new producers are required to have 35 fact finder/quote sheets filled out from their personal network prior to their start date. In addition, they must produce 8 items week one, 6 items week two, 7 items week three, 8 items week four. Gradually working up to 40 items per month. This will be in-line with ECFI pyramid of daily minimum expectations: 2+ items sold or 7 quotes, 100 dials, and 120 minutes talk time.
- Follow ECFI sales process in every sales interaction.
- Complete new business checklist upon the close of a sale. Which includes, disposition the lead in our lead management software as well as E-Agent, prep and assist Customer Success Manager in obtaining signatures on all required documents, and obtain ALL prior insurance / other documents before binding policy when applicable
- Make outbound calls to obtain and work with prospects with a minimum of 100 dials, 2 hours talk time and 7 quotes, or 2 items sold.
- Work lead lists as assigned using the lead management software following the rules and guidelines set forth by sales leaders.
- Make the Agency Manager aware of any situation which should be monitored concerning any client having suspicious or frequent claims
- Follow-up on all new business clients to include life insurance discussions and asking for referrals.
- Attend all office meetings to plan for growth and address concerns
- Always work improving yourself and the efficiency of the agency (1% better every day)
- Cross-sell clients using the “Lead w/ review” process.
- Perfect compliance with ECFI guidelines, policies and procedures
- Handle service work when necessary, however, we do have a Customer Success Manager, at times service work will need to be done by the LSP
- Actively review, improve, and increase product knowledge
- DAILY CWC TRAINING IS REQUIRED for a minimum of 20 minutes every morning before you start working leads
- Assist other employees when needed (training, questions, general assistance, etc.)
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment, that is presentable when we have in-person meetings with clients.
***MAINTAIN A POSITIVE AND SELF DRIVEN, SELF MOTIVATED ATTITUDE! ***
1% BETTER EVERY DAY