We are a women-owned holistic skin care company located in Richmond, California. We are looking for a motivated hard working individual to be a part of our growing team. The ideal applicant will enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a strong small team. You will be an essential support for our production department, helping clean up/down the production area and equipment, fill, label and cap bottles, pull ingredients and help enter batch details for production runs, complete batch paperwork and help receive and manage inventory.
You must be a quick learner, comfortable using a computer where necessary. You must have an excellent care and attention to detail, but also able to keep up with our production to ensure we always have finished products on the stock shelves and that they are of the highest integrity possible. This role will include involvement in an assortment of tasks – making products, packaging products and/or shipping products.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
We take safety and sanitization very seriously and expect you to do the same. Adequate PPE (masks and gloves) will be provided daily. Social distancing is strongly encouraged and each team member will have their own dedicated work space, table, chair, etc. Sanitization of our warehouse will be performed daily. You must follow health & safety protocols we have set in place.
WAGE: DOE, $16.00/hour during training/probationary period (first two months); $20.00/hour thereafter.
JOB TYPE: Part-time (20 hours/week)
SCHEDULE: Weekdays, Be available to come in 2-3 days/week.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work cleanly, efficiently and with a strong sense of urgency
* Excellent hand/eye coordination
* Ensure products are packaged properly, straight labels, clean, tight cap (you will be trained on this)
* Must be comfortable in an environment where exactly following recipes/instructions is crucial (and the ability to speak up where there is an issue)
* Self-motivated and adaptable with strong work ethic and seek to exceed expectations
* Help maintain overall organization and tidiness of production (ensuring area is clear, recycling is done, inventory received)
* Comfortable using computers to write up production batch notes and log inventory transactions and production runs
* Maintain accurate records for all work including inventory, production and bottling runs
* Ability to work around essential oils or other potential allergens
* Must be able to lift 50lbs
* Able to stand on feet for potentially the entire shift
* Good dexterity and hand strength and no issues that might prevent you from hand-tightening caps, bottling or labelling using hands or at times semi-automatic machinery
* Valid drivers license with clear record
Bonus if you have any of the following:
* Familiarity with lab/kitchen procedures, equipment and basic techniques
* Safe food handling certification and/or familiarity with Cosmetics GMP’s
* Good sense of smell
* Previous experience in a production or working kitchen environment.
Skills and Demeanor Required:
* High level of organization and attention to detail
* Positive attitude
* Lean in wherever business needs you - you must be a team player
* Ability to manage your time, meet deadlines, maintain a calm composure while understanding urgency during production, and multi-task.
* Contribute and ensure we maintain the highest integrity of product
* Generous employee discount
* Opportunities for growth both personally and professionally
* Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience
Apply with the following, please email:
* a PDF copy of your resume
* a brief cover letter addressing your interest in this role
* three professional references
* your availability
We are a women-owned holistic skin care company located in Richmond, California. Founded by holistic practitioners and herbalists, we combine traditional wisdom with modern research to bring you products that stabilize and enhance your skin’s resilience against pollution, environmental stress, and hormonal changes.
We are making a difference in the beauty, health & wellness industry. Come join our team. Growth opportunities and generous employee discounts.
101+ team members
Culture & Perks