Position: IT Director
Closing Date: Open till filled
Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Salary: $84,000 - $95,000 annually DOE
Hours: Hours vary
Location: Santa Rosa
California Human Development (CHD) is a private, non-profit, human service agency that provides a wide range of programs and services throughout Northern California.
The Information Technology Director will plan, establish, and manage all information technology (IT) systems. A hands-on professional who will serve as a liaison between the agency and technology vendors. (Computers, phones, data management systems, etc.) This position reports to the CEO and is a member of the executive team.
EDUCATION: · Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or sufficient experience to perform essential duties
EXPERIENCE: · Minimum of at least 5 years’ experience managing IT functions.
See full job description on our website: http://californiahumandevelopment.org/about-chd/employment-opportunities/
· Submit your résumé or application to email@example.com or fax to 707.575.4069
· Applications can be downloaded from our website at www.cahumandevelopment.orghttp://californiahumandevelopment.org/about-chd/employment-opportunities/
· Please reference Job Title when submitting your application/résumé.
· Cover letters may be included with your submission, but please do not include letters of reference/recommendation or other supporting documents.
· Continuous recruitments may close without notice at any time that a sufficient number of qualified applications have been received.
California Human Development (CHD) is a non-profit organization and a leader in the War on Poverty for nearly five decades. First inspired in service to our state’s farmworkers, CHD now serves people of low income from many walks of life—giving 25,000 people a year in 31 Northern California counties a hand up in pursuit of the American Dream.
1-10 team members
Culture & Perks