For 45+ years Community Support Network’s behavioral health programs have been recognized throughout Sonoma County for our outstanding client successes. In our homes, residents are empowered with the services and support they need, whether it’s in our permanent supportive housing for young adults exiting foster care, or transitional housing and social rehabilitation programs for older adults who have been chronically homeless.
Currently, we have a position open for a Clinical Director.
Definition: The Clinical Director is responsible for the overall direction of the agency’s client-centered services. This includes the direction and clinical supervision of our passionate staff in all social rehabilitation programs.
This is a 30-40 hour per week exempt position.
Reports To: Executive Director
• Provide group consultations/training to program staff.
• Assist Dept. Directors and program staff with quality assurance of social rehabilitation programs.
• Ensure that client treatment plans are in line with client A.N.S.A. and client plans provided
by Sonoma County Behavioral Health.
• Serve as the Head of Services for CSN contracts with Sonoma County Behavioral Health (S.C.B.H.)
• Responsible for being a subject matter expert on CSN contracts with S.C.B.H.
• Responsible for maintaining fidelity with CSN’s contracts with S.C.B.H. at 6 homes.
• Responsible for organizing/providing monthly In-service training to staff
• Occasionally responsible for client and potential client assessments.
B. Program Development
• Assess clients for entry and re-entry into the program.
• Responsible for being on-call/duty as needed.
• Maintain an awareness of community and client needs in relation to agency objectives.
• Assist Dept. Directors and program staff to develop, implement and evaluate program objectives.
• Responsible for becoming a subject mater expert on evidence-based practices implemented by CSN.
• Produce periodic written and oral reports, which ensure accountability to the Executive Director.
• Perform additional functions as required and able.
• Receives strong support from the Executive Director in upholding our client-centered approach
D. Community Relations
Maintain knowledge and coordinate liaison relationships with public and private agencies which provide services to mental health clients.
Licensed by State of California as Ph.D., L.C.S.W., or M.F.T.
• Extensive and successful experience working with chronically mentally ill adults required.
• Experience with homeless populations preferred.
• Supervision experience in a mental health agency or department preferred.
• Experience working within the social rehabilitation model preferred.
Salary: $71,100 - $81,120 /yr
Comprehensive benefit package includes the following in accordance with company policy:
• Medical Coverage (100% Employer funded for full-time employees)
• 9 paid Holidays
• Vacation / Sick
• Life Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Aflac Insurance Supplement
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Department
1410 Guerneville Road, Suite 14
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Resumes may also be sent via email.
*Please send in PDF format only and put "Clinical Director" in subject line.
COVID-19: All of our Program sites are following strict COVID-19 Safety Protocol.
CLOSING DATE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Community Support Network is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Thank you for taking the time to explore possibilities with us!
CSN’s behavioral health programs are recognized throughout Sonoma County for exceptional cost-effectiveness on top of our outstanding client successes. In our nine small homes, residents are empowered with the services and support they need, whether it’s in our permanent supportive housing for young adults exiting foster care, or transitional housing and social rehabilitation programs for older adults who have been chronically homeless.
Our caring and experienced staff address the needs of the whole person – who they are today, and who they can be tomorrow – in programs that offer:
Safe, clean and comfortable homes
Top-rated recovery support for sobriety
Training in everyday skills like healthy eating, hygiene and vocational readiness
Individualized care and goal-setting with compassionate staff
Effective support with behavioral healthcare
Important connections to professional medical care
Community support and responsibilities
For more than 40 years, CSN has been a trusted source for the rehabilitative needs of homeless individuals in Sonoma County.
Culture & Perks