Position: Uplink Coordinator
Closing Date: Open till filled
Status: Regular, Full-time, Non-Exempt
Salary: $18.50 – 22.00 per hour DOE
Location: Santa Rosa
The Uplink Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and implementation of the disABILITY Services UpLink program. This program provides community-based vocational training, community integration, situational learning opportunities, and social support for adults with developmental or intellectual disabilities. The Uplink Coordinator facilitates person centered planning with each individual in the program and ensures that appropriate relationships are built within the community of Santa Rosa and the surrounding area. The Uplink Coordinator facilitates the growth of program participants through effective in-house case management. This is a temporary position with funding secure through March 30, 2021. This specific role is reliant on continued funding through additional established funding sources based on the success of this program.
· Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school · Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Six months to one year related experience and/or training in case management and/or social services
· Knowledge in Person Centered Planning and Employment First highly desirable
· Equivalent combination of education and experience
· Must possess a valid California drivers’ license, proof of auto insurance and be insurable under agency policy if driving a company or personal vehicle
See full job description on our website: http://www.cahumandevelopment.org/Careers.php
· Please reference Job Title when submitting your application/résumé.
· Cover letters may be included with your submission, but please do not include letters of reference/recommendation or other supporting documents.
California Human Development (CHD) is a non-profit organization and a leader in the War on Poverty for nearly five decades. First inspired in service to our state’s farmworkers, CHD now serves people of low income from many walks of life—giving 25,000 people a year in 31 Northern California counties a hand up in pursuit of the American Dream.
1-10 team members
Culture & Perks