Responsible for overall operations of the restaurant, which may include overseeing the staff, monitoring inventory, purchasing equipment, and supplies, and ensuring quality customer service and compliance with all food and beverage regulations. Essential Functions:
- Manage restaurant with a focus on guest satisfaction.
- Lead the team with a positive and professional attitude
- Manage cash handling and reconciliation procedures
- Staff development, train, hire, and schedule other employees.
- Be an effective leader and role model for the restaurant group.
- Ensure service training processes are in place and followed
- Ensure inventories are accurate and at the proper levels
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition
- Maintain a high level of service and hospitality
- Communicate with the operations team and execute strategy.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Prior 2-3 years of GM restaurant management experience required.
- P&L experience is required
- Proactive guest issue prevention/guest and employee relations skills
- Understand and comply with all federal, state, county, and municipal regulations that pertain to the health, safety, and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees, and guests.
- Must be technically proficient or willing to learn: G Suite, MS Office, Ctuit and Digital Dining
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work a flexible schedule: evenings, weekends, and holidays are a must.