Position Title: Insurance Advisor
Job Summary: New business sales and client retention focused on growing and maintaining a profitable book of personal lines business.
The Insurance Loft is seeking energetic candidates who are proactive and passionate about the insurance industry and the clients they serve. Insurance Advisors will work closing with prospective and existing clients to create a one of kind customer experience and lasting book of business. Always striving to find the products, advice, or service that best fits the individual need of the client. Insurance Advisors will build networks, generate referrals, and educate clients on the importance of insurance coverage. The most successful Insurance Advisors possess exceptional communication skills, drive, and the ability to think critically. With a willingness to face challenges head on by staying organized, being adaptable, and staying focused on the task at hand.
Insurance Advisor Responsibilities:
• Capitalize on agency generated opportunities, which include, both online and call in lead sources.
• Generate organic lead source and partnerships to cultivate new business opportunities.
• Round client accounts to fulfill all insurance related needs with available products.
• Earn referral business by creating memorable and thoughtful connections.
• Educate by clearly communicating the importance, purpose, and strategies related to insurance.
• Maintain lasting client relationships.
• Advise and support your clients after point of sale.
Insurance Advisor Requirements:
• An active P&C license in good standing with the resident state insurance commission.
• At least 1 year of independent insurance experience.
• Effective communication skills using multiple mediums and platforms.
• Understanding of insurance management systems and carrier platforms.
• Self-motivated and goal oriented.