Licensed Sales Professional with Rocky Mountain Risk Advisors
You work as a influential member of a small family team, dedicated to customer service, providing the highest level of insurance advice on a per client basis. You will be part of an emerging business, so whether you are an experienced industry professional or looking for a new opportunity - Let us see what we can do together, for our community.
Our vision is to set the standard of excellence among insurance agents by being
innovative, trustworthy, and exceeding customer expectations. We will attract and
retain the very best employees and business partners to help us achieve this goal.
We are looking for individuals that value diversity, hard work, attention to detail, higher standards, greater accountability and an agency culture of having more fun.
We are looking to fill full time positions in our centrally located office in the Baker District or Holly Hills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
This is a sales and customer service position. This job requires the ability to exercise sound judgement, independent work ethic, and multi-tasking a variety of products. Attention to details and follow through are tenants of service we pride ourselves on. As a team member at this location we will be selling and servicing insurance and financial services through inbound and outbound calls, walk in customers, and prospecting at multiple local events to be scheduled annually. This position is performing sales to the consumer public. If you enjoy serving others, while working with a competitive and supportive team, this opportunity is for you!
Our trusted insurance advisors are eligible for the following benefits:
· Base + Commission - Commission Compensation Levels Based on Production Bonus Opportunities / Awards Trip Potential
· Insurance Licensing Reimbursement after 180 days
· Vacation Days,
· Constant Training and Development
· Pathway to Success Work Environment
· Foster Growth, Find Freedom
Candidates Job Requirements - Current or Pre-Employment:
REQUIRED : Colorado Life and Health Insurance License (will reimburse after 90 days of employment)
· High School Education or Equivalent - Post Secondary Education a Plus
· Customer Service
· Insurance Experience a Plus
· Must be organized, able to multi-task, and efficient at completing customer requests. --- Must be self motivated, reliable and have a personable and positive attitude toward others
· Technology and Social Media Skills a plus typing, Excel, Word and Outlook Proficient and Presentation Skills.
Medical, Dental and Vision - Insurance Assistance