Prominent Reno, NV Restaurant seeks a sensational cook. The cook will provide "excellent quality" and "presentation" of all food to the guests on a timely basis and is responsible for ongoing training and communicating these standards to the staff.
Candidate must possess excellent problem-solving skills and be able to work under busy conditions, stay positive and above all provide excellent customer experience.
This position starts ASAP.
• Check freshness of food and ingredients
• Learn recipes and presentation of the food
• Ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals
• Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality
• Work with and train other food preparation workers
• Follow sanitation practices and follow kitchen safety standards
• Rectify arising problems or complaints
• 1years experience as a cook preferred.
• Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively within a team.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
• Be able to safely lift up to 20 to 25 pounds
Serving up ribs and proudly supporting our communities in Addison, Bolingbrook, Orland Park, Oswego and North Riverside.
Famous Dave’s Chicago started with a passion for excellence and a deep love of barbeque. Elliott Baum, owner of Windy City Restaurants, a franchisee of Famous Dave’s, has had a passion for barbeque for decades. In 2003, he opened his first Famous Dave’s in Westland, MI. Elliott brought that passion to Illinois and today, he owns and operates five restaurants in Addison, Bolingbrook, North Riverside, Orland Park and Oswego. Our pitmasters arrive early every day to prepare our scratch-made sides and homemade desserts. Our smokers never sleep, and you can smell that real hickory wood smoked meat from blocks away.
Ten Restaurant of the Year and three Franchisee of the Year awards later, Windy City Restaurants is one of the most awarded franchisees in Famous Dave’s history. But even more beloved than our company awards are the awards we win within our communities. These come from the heart and soul of our Famous Fans. Without them, we wouldn’t be Chicagoland’s Best BBQ! The love of our surrounding communities has allowed our flame to endure for more than 14 years. Today, Blue Ribbon Restaurants owns and operates ten Famous Dave’s throughout Michigan, Ohio and Illinois. Our mission: Be Famous. Be Real. Kick Butt. Have Fun.