Sierra View Country Club is looking to hire a Full-Time Cook
Are you an experienced cook looking for an exciting place to work? Then look no further!
• At least 3 -5 years cooking experience
• Knowledge of cooking techniques and knife skills
• Must have Banquet experience
• Must have Breakfast experience
• Prepare food in accordance with club recipes and standards
• Notifies Chef or Kitchen Supervisor of expected shortages
• Set up, maintains and breaks down prep cook station
• Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of all food related work areas and equipment
• Dedicated work ethic with integrity and honesty in a high volume environment
• Open Availability – Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and Holidays
Perks: Limited Golf and Tennis.
Full – Time: Medical, Dental and Vision after 60 days, other benefits after 90 days.
Must be able to pass a mandatory drug screen and criminal background check
If you feel you meet the above qualifications above, please reply to this ad with your resume in MS Word format or PDF format only.
Come meet your new best friends at the place known as the most welcoming golf and tennis club in the greater Sacramento area. Sierra View has something for everyone, with year-round fun family events, junior golf and tennis programs, and truly fine dining.