Craftsman and Wolves is currently looking for a high energy, passionate, full time baker to join our team. The location would be at our commissary kitchen at 2250 Keith Street, compensation is based off experience. Applicant must be available to work weekends and holidays. The primary roles of these positions will be to work at the commissary kitchen and produce items as instructed.
- Packing pastries for delivery.
- Scaling and production of doughs, quick breads, crumbles, batters and flour mixes -Baking and assembling all morning pastry and bread items.
- Assembling seasonal pastry items.
- YOU'VE GOTTA LOVE THIS STUFF
- Maintaining mise en place of their station.
- Consolidate, rotate, organize, and clean station.
- Maintain a well-organized, stocked, efficient, clean and safe working environment.
- Effectively communicate with all members of kitchen team.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain company's confidentiality.
- Establish priorities based on the kitchen's needs.
- Follow operational procedures and policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Hungry for experience, eager to learn
- Basic math skills Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to understand written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to initiate problem solving
- Ability to understand and implement standard operating procedures
- Ability to learn quickly
Applicants will be required to interview and come in for a paid stage before being offered a position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $17.50 to $19.00 /hour
- food service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift