BOLT STORY Bolt is the world’s first platform offering logistics players smart Light Electric Vehicles as a Service. Bolt was founded with the vision of supporting vulnerable gig economy workers in the on-demand delivery sector. We’ve had explosive growth and are now operating in Sydney, Melbourne, London and San Francisco.
OUR PURPOSE We are transitioning billions of urban delivery miles from bikes, cars and trucks to smart Light Electric Vehicles, starting with e-bikes for food delivery. e-bikes are more efficient, more sustainable and now, easily accessible through Bolt.
OUR VALUES Move fast, score goals, seek honest feedback, respect the individual.
THE ROLE At Bolt Bikes we seek people who are fun, energetic, customer friendly and hard working. We’re looking for a customer obsessed problem solver. The mechanic role demands a self starting, challenge-seeking problem solver. We’re looking for someone who is process-driven, detail oriented, and organised, but also excited to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.You’ll report into our SF Operations team, but you are expected to be proactive and manage your own time and responsibilities.
- Assemble new bikes and perform quality control checks
- Repair e-bikes to the highest of standards; assessing wear and tear, accidental damage
- Communicate with our customer service team to schedule customer appointments
- Be customer service oriented and personable as you are the face of our company
- Assist with maintaining a consistent inventory; ordering parts when necessary
- Create feedback loops with the relevant stakeholders; improving and iterating on our existing processes and policies
- ~2 years of relevant experience e.g., automotive, motorcycles, bicycles (electric or not) ect.
- Working knowledge of how bikes are assembled and repaired
- Working knowledge of how to fix the electric components of a bike will be highly regarded
- A passion for bikes, micro mobility, last mile logistics and/or tech
- Flexibility is an absolute must, we’re a start up in every sense - things change on the daily so we’re hoping you’re able to flex outside your responsibilities, work slightly different days/ hours where required
- Valid drivers licence - advantageous
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals via daily contact, weekly check-ins, in-person workshops, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Head on over to https://apply.workable.com/bolt-bikes/j/7644FEE938/
In 100 words of less, let us know why you're the best person for this role.