Position: Executive Team Assistant
Closing Date: Close 2/20/2020
Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt
Wage: $55,000 annually
Location: Santa Rosa
SUMMARY: This position provides general administrative support to the CEO and Executive Team members. The Board support aspect of the position will be to organize and coordinate all activities, special projects and documents of the Board of Directors of CHD. Additionally this position ensures the smooth flow, tracking and completion of administrative paperwork, including meeting and logistical support for the members of the Executive Team.
See full job description on our website: http://californiahumandevelopment.org/about-chd/employment-opportunities/
· Submit your résumé or application to email@example.com or fax to 707.542.8478
· Applications can be downloaded from our website at www.cahumandevelopment.orghttp://californiahumandevelopment.org/about-chd/employment-opportunities/
· Please reference Job Title when submitting your application/résumé.
· Cover letters may be included with your submission, but please do not include letters of reference/recommendation or other supporting documents.
· Continuous recruitments may close without notice at any time that a sufficient number of qualified applications have been received.
California Human Development (CHD) is a non-profit organization and a leader in the War on Poverty for nearly five decades. First inspired in service to our state’s farmworkers, CHD now serves people of low income from many walks of life—giving 25,000 people a year in 31 Northern California counties a hand up in pursuit of the American Dream.
1-10 team members
Culture & Perks