The focus of Zipongo is Eating Well Made Simple. We provide Foodsmart population health (FoodSmart population nutrition analytics & FoodsMart ad-free buying with options ranging from Amazon & Sun Basket to GrubHub & Compass Cafes), Telenutrition, and Foodscripts (health plans subsidize food) disease reversal programs to hundreds of employers and 5 of the 7 largest health plans in the US.
Zipongo is looking for a dynamic and creative individual to support the CEO and Management Team as an Executive Assistant. You will be the glue to hold everything together - from calendaring, travel and office management, to marketing, event management and sales operations, you will participate in confidential and high priority efforts to support Zipongo's goals. We are looking for an EA who has a natural passion for learning and culture development, enjoys taking on new tasks and projects, and who excels at being mindful of details and key business development relationships in an energetic healthcare market.
- Provide core administrative support to our CEO and supplemental support to our COO and CFO
- Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, domestic and international travel, requiring coordination with both internal and external executives, partners, and EAs.
- Be the CEO's right hand by attending important meetings, occasionally requiring travel for key events, and being an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness.
- Manage projects simultaneously, identifying gaps and taking ownership of projects; compiling and preparing material and agendas for team meetings, such as all-hands presentations and events. The EA will also be a valued member of the Marketing and Sales team, helping to drive lead generation vis-à-vis the relationships of the CEO, your own research efforts and relationships with key market partners.
- Develop an understanding of the team and field requests from members, as well as internal and external contacts, making a point to be available and approachable.
- Maintain relationships and strong communication with collaborators to help support team programs and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree; public health, nutrition and marketing experience a plus
- At least 3 years’ experience effectively supporting a senior executive in a public health or healthcare setting
- Excellent project/time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Calendar, Gmail, etc) Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Comfort with Salesforce/ CRM tools, and sales and marketing research and outreach
- Strong experiencing calendaring, setting agendas and managing effective meeting flow, and organizing travel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly/concisely with internal and external people, build strong relationships with external assistants and collaborators and internal team members, and work well with all levels of management.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.