OFFERING FULL AND PART TIME JOBS!
Innovative Behavioral Therapies , Inc.– Personalizing Comprehensive Programs for Comprehensive Children.
Junior and Senior Interventionist Positions in the Greater Los Angeles Area and Orange County
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Innovative Behavioral Therapies (IBT) mission is to serve the needs of families affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other pervasive developmental disabilities by providing comprehensive and individualized 1:1 direct services. The goals of our services are: to identify and treat current challenging behaviors, teach new socially appropriate behaviors and adaptive skills, and educate families on principles of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA). Using a collaborative model, IBT fosters communication among parents and relevant stakeholders (i.e. speech pathologist, occupational therapists, teachers, school psychologists, physicians) to provide effective and quality services to improve the lives of our clients.
ABOUT THE AREA:
We are currently searching for students, graduates, and graduate students to work in the Greater Los Angeles and Orange County Areas. We have offices in both Whittier and Downtown LA.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE INTERVENTIONIST OPPORTUNITY INCLUDE:
• Providing 1:1 direct services in the home and community settings
• Data Collection and assistance with Data Analysis
• Participate in treatment planning Team Meetings for clients
• Provide parent generalization training
• Administrative responsibilities
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
• Must have high school diploma
• Must be enrolled in a college program
• Valid Drivers License and Automobile Insurance
• Previous experience working children preferred
• Previous experience working in-home, school and community ABA programs preferred
• Competitive Compensation package
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
• Paid Vacation Days
• Paid Sick Days
• Paid Drive Time
• Flexible Work Schedules
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Opportunities to work with and learn from BCBA’s with over 20 years in the field
• Registered Behavioral Technician Certification Training
• Employee Incentive Programs
• Opportunities for Career Advancement
• Work in a creative, dynamic, and positive caring culture
HOW TO APPLY?
If you believe you have the dedication and desire to help create change for our clients, then we invite you to apply right away. You can contact John G at 562-205-6899, or click "reply" and email your resume to the contact info attached to this ad.