compensation: $28,500 PER YEAR + BONUSES
employment type: full-time
Compensation: $28,500 per year + bonuses
Employment type: FULL TIME
American Credit, a leading nationwide credit repair firm, located in the heart of the financial district in Santa Monica, is seeking one dynamic Executive Assistant to support our team of Relationship Managers.
* Sending packets of brochures and business cards to VIP referral partners
* Sending monthly email updates to VIP referral partners
* Calling referral partners with a status update on their enrolled clients
* Sending thank you letters and gift cards, flowers, etc.
* Setting recurring tasks through MS-Outlook and our CRM Salesforce.com
* Calling referral partners and confirming receipt of correspondence
* Calling referral partners and verifying contact information
* Conducting credit report comparison reviews and emailing to clients & referral partners
Qualities we are seeking for this position:
- Must have 2+ years of verifiable experience as an executive assistant and/or CS rep.
- Must type 45+ wpm (will be tested at interview)
- Must be skilled at using MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Outlook, CRM's (6+ on a scale of 1 - 10)
- The ability to flex and deal with ambiguity in a dynamic, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Must be able to multi-task and operate at a fast pace.
- Must be able to communicate professionally on the phone & by email.
- Ability to balance work independently and be able to respond effectively to competing priorities.
- Must be able to send and/or receive professional email correspondence.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Possess a strong level of discretion and integrity to manage confidential information
- Demonstrate ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
- Must be able to spot and correct problems without guidance.
- Exceptional communication skills, including writing emails, and verbal skills
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful conditions
- Detail oriented and excellent follow through
- Must be a pro-active team player.
- Must possess a positive attitude and a willingness to grow.
- Self-starter who can work well in an "all hands-on deck" environment
Previous employment at a mortgage or Real Estate office is a bonus.
Previous experience using Salesforce (CRM) is a bonus.
Starting pay is $28,500 per year + bonuses.
First 90-days is a probationary period. All bonuses kick in after probationary period is over. Bonuses amount to $3000 - $4000 per year depending on performance.
Elizabeth Melendez (EMAIL ONLY), and please include your resume.
We look forward to meeting you and having you on our team
American Credit is a 14 year old financial services firm specializing in credit restoration and consultation services. American Credit is a 90 percent referral based company that has worked very hard over the years to perfect our level of service and provide real solutions for our clients when it comes to raising their credit scores. Service and solutions are imperative, but timing and technique are also vital to help consumers repair their credit. Through guided strategies from our credit experts and deleting erroneous, unverifiable information reporting on consumers credit reports, we have helped thousands of U.S. families increase their credit scores even after BK’s, foreclosures, etc.