Ramirez Liquor (Boyle Heights), Ramirez Beverage Center(Boyle Heights),
We are looking for friendly STOCK PERSON / CLERK
Must be over 21years of age or older
We are a unique beverage store, we specialize in high-end spirits and craft beers.
Currently we have PART-TIME & full-time position's. Must be able to work Friday's , Saturday's , Sundays's
Please send your resumes email ONLY.
We are looking for the great candidates who are passionate and enthusiastic about BEER, LIQUOR and people.
Basic qualifications include:
* 20 to 40 hours/week, must be available to work on both weekdays and weekends
* Flexible Hours (Must be available to work till 1am during some weekdays or 2am on some Weekends)
* Must have availability to work during the holiday season
* Fast Learner
* Enjoy fast paced environment while maintaining great enthusiasm
* Be a team player with strong work ethics
***Respond by EMAIL ONLY***
Ramirez is not the place to go to for fancy mixers, whiskeys, rums or vermouths. The mixers selection basically comes down to some dusty bottles of Martini & Rossi. But if you're in the pursuit of tequila, this is your place. Ramirez carries more than 750 tequilas and mezcals. There are super fine anejos. There is tequila in gun-shaped bottles. There are single-barrel tequilas. You can buy Patron "Gran Burdeos" Anejo Tequila for $349.99, which is exactly $100 cheaper than at Wally's (see #4). In fact, all of the super-rare and high-end tequilas at Ramirez are priced well below the retail prices I saw elsewhere. It also has single servings of cream liqueur in sperm-shaped bottles, but that detail didn't factor into the ranking.