New Family Child Care & Preschool in Los Angeles, CA has an immediate opening for an Infant/ Toddler Teacher Assistant & Daycare Assistant to keep up with our growth: We are looking for dedicated, professional, responsible, hard working person with loves to work with children.
Candidates Must be fluent in Spanish and live in Los Angeles.
Education & Experience:
• Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
Experience with early-childhood education
Must have at least 12 units in early child development, including 3 units infant /toddler development.
• Experience teaching arts & Craft, and methods Montessori.
Must hold all infants under the age of one, when feeding them with a bottle.
• Strong knowledge of Safe Infant Sleeping Practices and implement these at all times.
• Demonstrate the interpersonal skills to interact effectively with staff and parents in a positive, effective and professional manner.
• Experience with communicating with families
• Knowing how to multitask under pressure a must.
• Pediatric CPR and First Aid certified with the ability to act quickly and appropriately during emergencies and hazardous situations.
• Must have current immunization shots: including MMR, Tdap, TB test, Influenza Shot or waiver
• Must be able to safely lift up to 30 lbs.
• Must be able to routinely carry, bend, kneel, sit on small furniture and sit on the floor.
Duties will include:
Post daily photos of children in the app.
Supervision of children
Teaching children (circle/reading time, arts & crafts)
Collaborate in planning and implementing a developmentally appropriate curriculum.
• Incorporating fine and gross motor development activities in daily routines.
• Provide vocal stimulus and modeling by reading out loud, singing and speaking to infants.
• Assume responsibility of the classroom. Assist with the preparation and clean up food during meal times.
• Maintain a healthy and safe indoor and outdoor environment at all times.
• Document the Infant’s developmental growth with a developmental portfolio, which includes assessments, observations, and reports.
• Perform periodic parent conferences to discuss children’s developmental growth, needs, and concerns.
• Model positive behavior, attitude, and language for children and staff.
• Change diapers and clothing as needed. Follow the diapering procedures at all times.
• Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
• Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
• Open to applicants with a teacher's degree in Spanish-speaking countries
• Year round
Hours of Operation:
• Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
Salary per Hours: Varies Depending on qualifications
• Spanish (Preferred)
• One location
Work Location: West Adams-Los Angeles, CA 90016
Hours per week:
Email your resume or call me for interviews at 3238319982
Yatichawi is a Spanish immersion preschool located in the heart of Los Angeles, specializing in providing with children with tools to succeed in their future education.