The Account Coordinator plays an important role in planning and executing public relations and social media campaigns and managing client needs.
Account Coordinator responsibilities include activities spanning public relations, social media, marketing and account coordination work. They include, but are not limited to:
• Developing media lists for client announcements and press outreach
• Writing press releases, media materials and newsletters on behalf of clients
• Securing print, broadcast and online coverage for clients through targeted media outreach and pitching
• Writing press backgrounders and media talking points for clients prior to briefings
• Tracking relevant press coverage
• Managing client’s social media profiles, including posting regular updates and tracking engagement
• Implementing and tracking social media campaigns on behalf of our clients
• Drafting copy for media kits, websites, brochures and other marketing materials
• Contributing toward strategic positioning and messaging documents
• Advising on web and print design and client brand identity
• Preparing meeting schedules and call agendas for clients
• Providing recommendations on how to improve ongoing campaigns and projects
• Support on additional tasks as needed
About the Candidate
Telegraph is looking for a colleague to join our team who is curious, creative and ready to learn new skills to put into action. Candidates must have outstanding written, verbal and organizational skills, attention to detail and a passion for making a difference. The account coordinator must juggle various responsibilities and keep track of deadlines for multiple accounts.
College graduates with public relations, marketing or communications degrees and relevant work or internship experience are preferred.
Job type: Full-time, on-site
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferably in journalism, communications, marketing, or public policy
Experience: 2+ years
This mid-level position offers salary commensurate with experience and includes full benefits.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org apply for the Account Coordinator position at Telegraph PR. We accept applications on a rolling basis and will contact you if we are interested in pursuing your application further.
Telegraph PR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
About Telegraph PR Telegraph is a Bay Area leader in public relations and cause-oriented campaigns providing full service strategy formation, communications, and logistics support to our clients. Our tight-knit team is comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds in campaign management, public relations, copywriting, graphic design, social media, website development, branding and client relations.
Telegraph is a full service strategic communications and consulting firm. We have the expertise and background to handle all your communications needs. Many firms talk about strategy, but at Telegraph it is the basis for everything we do. Nothing “just happens.” We know this and make things happen. We bring the urgency of political campaigns to all of our projects.
At Telegraph we provide public relations and campaign expertise to a varied client backgrounds representing corporations, unions, agriculture, and regional policy initiatives. We keep our finger on the pulse of emerging practices and thought.
1-10 team members
Culture & Perks