We are in search of a happy and talented individuals to work in our busy breakfast and lunch Cafe and to assist with Cafe catering. This great opportunity is for someone who has the following skills and characteristics:
• Clean, fast and consistent while working on the line and with food prep
• Works well alongside our awesome staff and is a good team member
• Makes great food in a timely and efficient manner
• Interested in using real fresh foods, utilizing a farm to table approach
• Committed to environmentally responsible practices
• Strong knowledge of food safety and consistency. Must have/get a current food handler's certificate
• Week day work plus weekends
• Takes initiative to do what is needed such as cleaning, help with dishes, etc.
If you can answer YES to all of the above and you want to work in a beautiful, unique environment, please send us your resume as soon as possible. Bring in your resume this week on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday between 8:00 and 2:00pm and be prepared for a short interview.
We are a farm based restaurant. The Flower Farm Café focuses on local, seasonal, fresh food. We focus on healthy foods, many right from our garden. Learn more about our business
Just outside of Sacramento, the Flower Farm is an easy escape.
Located in the middle of a working citrus orchard, the Flower Farm has mature gardens and expansive lawns to stroll, as well as a huge vegetable garden. Rich in history, Flower Farm offers an inviting Bed & Breakfast and a cozy Café that serves delicious food for both breakfast and lunch. It is also home to an inspirational Nursery, an eclectic Gift Shop, a Tasting Room for Casque Wines,
which serves fine Bordeaux blends, and an elegantly warm Barn that's perfect for special events of all kinds.