This position executes a variety of marketing programs and initiatives to grow revenue in our cafés, mail order and wholesale channels and enhance the Mariposa brand.
We are looking for someone who can “think outside of the box” and be creative in problem-solving. A hands-on, roll-up your sleeves marketing professional looking for a challenging and exciting marketing position. The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Execute all Marketing Plan Programs:
– organize & send out seasonal decorations for retail
· Execute and maintain all Social Media and Mariposa websites
· Execute all facets of the creation of Retail & Wholesale Packaging - design all product labels & banners (sleeves, overpacks, boxes, etc.) - write product descriptions
· AA degree or equivalent
· Experience in Food Industry a plus
· 1-3 year experience in marketing role
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Design minded and strong visual sense
· Excellent organizational & prioritization skills
· Able to multi-task and demonstrate dependability
· Punctual and self-motivated
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop and Illustrator
· Knowledge of Google (mail, calendar, docs, etc.)
· Knowledge of MailChimp and Shopify
IN ADDITION… This job requires being able to interact professionally with all levels of management and staff. The Marketing Associate position is the point person for all of the branding and the look and feel of all collateral and packaging. The position will also help start and finish special marketing projects as they arise.
A project might involve promotional signs for retail, a new packaging concept, innovative updates to the website or a completely revamped collateral package. Every week may be different and some projects will involve collaboration from multiple team members.
Schedule: This is a Full-Time position M-F, 8:30am – 5:00pm
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com, and type the name of the job title in the “Subject Line’ of the email.
Our start was simple. Patti Furey Crane, Mariposa's founder, craved high-quality sweets while pregnant with her first child. Finding few options at the time, she set to baking them herself. And so, in 2004, Mariposa was hatched. Mariposa's mission – create wholesome, hand-crafted food using the finest natural ingredients.
We have a passion for – the baked goods we make, the creative journey we’re on, and the communities we serve. Thank you for being a part of our story…
Culture & Perks