Island seeks a Brand Ambassador to educate and support our top East Bay and San Francisco accounts. You will play a vital role in representing our brand with enthusiasm and passion at local dispensaries, in-store events and promotions.
As an Island Brand Ambassador, you will create a unique and inviting customer experience to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty, ultimately driving in-store sales.
The ideal candidates will be outgoing, sharp, and hungry to learn on their feet in a budding industry (pun intended)!
- Execute in-store demos and event activations at our top dispensary accounts in San Francisco and the East Bay, with light travel to Santa Cruz
- Understand and represent our product suite in order to educate and excite consumers and budtenders
- Coordinate with Island Territory Managers and Account Executives on scheduling, product levels, display areas, and demo guidelines
- Organize branded assets, equipment and product to ensure easy setup and takedown
- Be engaging, persuasive, upbeat and approachable -- you are an expert on the Island product suite, can gauge consumer needs and interests, and know how to upsell!
- Track consumer engagement, feedback and preferences
- Be the eyes and ears of Island from the field: report on observations regarding retail accounts as well as competitor activity
- Must be 21+ and possess a current valid CA Drivers License and reliable mode of transportation
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must reside in the Bay Area, with easy access to Alameda and San Francisco County
- Minimum one year of experience in sales, as a Brand Ambassador or other customer-facing role is ideal
- Experience professionally presenting and engaging with individuals and groups via in-store demos
- Available to work 20-38 hours/week with a mix of weekday and weekend shifts
- Strong on-site presentation skills with the ability to plan, attend and coordinate demos and special events
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills - you make a strong first impression!
- You can work autonomously and are self-motivated
- Cannabis product and industry expertise a plus!
- Remain standing/walking for extended amounts of time daily
- Regularly lift 25 lbs
- Ability to work in an adverse environment with varying temperatures and conditions
Founded in 2014, Island is a leading cannabis company based in California. Our passion for exploration, community, and the outdoors comes to life through our wide range of high quality and straightforward products. Widely recognized as a dominant figure in manufacturing, compliance, and technology, Island continues to build industry-shaping infrastructure while inspiring moments of happiness with our customers. Island boasts an impressive executive team and is backed by some of the most prominent investors in the CPG industry. As part of this journey, we are seeking bright, entrepreneurial leaders that will help propel Island into a nationally recognized brand within our category.