We are a small agency committed to providing effective, empirically validated educational and behavioral services to individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities.
We are in search of experienced ABA therapists to provide 1:1 service in the school and home setting. Must be fluent in data collection and program implementation. Currently looking for the Los Angeles area.
We are seeking individuals with:
• A Bachelor’s or Master's in psychology, education or related field
• Direct service experience using ABA methodologies in the school setting
• A working cell phone with an ongoing service plan
• Valid driver's license with insurance
• A clear FBI & DOJ record
• An enthusiastic and positive attitude with a strong desire to help others
• Health Insurance with dental and vision
• Life insurance
• 401k plan with company contribution
• Paid Vacation Time
• Initial and ongoing paid training
• RBT certification
• Ongoing supervision
• Opportunities for growth within the company
• Paid drive time and mileage between clients
• Opportunities for BCBA or BCaBA supervision hours
Please provide 3 references with resume.
Behavior Guidance Group’s Clinical Directors have both been teachers, direct therapists, and clinical supervisors. They have trained our professional staff to be sensitive to the unique needs of our clients. In addition, to ensure that Behavior Guidance Group always maintains the best possible level of service, all direct therapists are Registered Behavior Technicians. Supervisors are either Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) or BCBA exam ready with at least 2 years experience in designing and implementing behavior modification programs.