SPG, one of the most highly regarded groups of specialists in California, is seeking full- and part-time school psychologists to join our multidisciplinary team of SLPs, SLPAs, BCBAs, BCaBAs and RBTs.
WHY CHOOSE US?
· Focus on collegial support, mentorship and professional growth
· Diagnostic materials provided
· Special Interest Group memberships – Culturally Linguistically Diverse, Behavior and AAC SIGs are open to all employees
· Professional dues and training reimbursement
· Robust, very competitive compensation packages,including 401K with company matching, medical, dental and vision benefits
· California PPS Credential
· At least two years of experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong speaking, writing, and listening skills and the ability to work as a collaborative and supportive team member
Interested applicants should submit their resume and complete an Employee Interest Form
SPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race,sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
What began as a single SLP in 1991, the Speech Pathology Group has grown into one of the largest and most respected speech therapy providers in California. But the more things change, the more they’ve stayed the same.
Still a small company at heart, SPG has and continues to offer innovative programs, while also expanding its offered School-Based and Clinic services to include Psych and Behavior. All with the same thoughtful, nurturing approach devoted to caring for our therapists and our clients. At SPG we’ve grown a lot over the years. And, so will you.