SchoolFoodies prepares and delivers healthy, upscale school lunches to more than 55 Bay Area private schools and child care centers.
We work in a newly renovated commercial kitchen in Hayward.
We have a great team of people that enjoy working together.
• Help package meals during morning production (approx. 1-2 hours).
• Serve as back-up driver to cover routes when other drivers are absent.
• Assist kitchen and production teams wherever needed, team player.
• Help keep production area and warehouse organized.
• Valid CA Driver's license
• Experience driving a delivery van
• Ability to handle tasks quickly and efficiently
• 5 am to 1pm
• Monday through Friday
• $15.50 per hour
• 401K plan after 12 months of employment
• Paid lunch breaks
Hours subject to change during school holidays.
Please submit a resume for consideration.
Our Small Family Business Story: Over 70 Years In The Making.
Thanks to family support over many decades and a dedicated team of employees, SchoolFoodies now serves kids all across the Bay Area from our kitchen in Hayward. Our mission is to create lunchtime smiles every day.