Family owned and operated corporation (for over 45 years) now doing business as Fix Auto looking for an experienced and qualified Body Shop Manager who is a leader, honest, has good work ethic, detailed and organized, customer and employee team focused, good communicator, familiar with Direct Repair Programs and CCC One. Full time employment, shops open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
We offer competitive wages with great benefits:
· Health insurance (which includes prescription discounts) premiums paid 100% for employees after 60-day waiting period. Dental and vision care available for a fee
· Commuter benefits and, if needed, 50% paid parking where lots are available nearby
· Cafeteria plan -- includes flexible medical spending and dependent care up to maximum as allowed by the IRS
· Paid Time Off (includes sick pay, personal and vacation earned from day one of employment) as well as paid Holidays
· after a year of employment: 401k retirement plan
· There is great opportunity for growth and advancement; we will send you to any ICAR classes needed, as well as ASE and manufacturer's certification courses
If you are interested in working for a solid organization who cares about its people, please apply online at www.lofrano.com - Employment - Store Manager. You can also fax your resume to 415 865-8421.
Provable authorization to work in the U.S. including current CA Driver's License with clean driving record is required. We background and drug screen upon job offer.
Hi, we are a family-run Collision Repair Business with multiple locations in San Francisco and San Rafael, California. We are always looking for new staff to join our already fantastic team. There are several different positions which we have listed out on our website.
Culture & Perks