We are looking for someone that loves working in a fast paced environment. Floor supervisors are in charge of the floor and need to have excellent communication skills as they interact with owners of the company, staff and guest. Leadership is seen and felt which makes this a high priority position as one of the faces of the company. If this sounds like the job for you come join our professional staff and enjoy living in our amazing mountain town!!
Please only apply if you have relevant work experience and the following attributes:
Team Building, Management and Support:
- Maintain recruitment, development and training to ensure proper staffing levels are achieved.
- Support the entire team throughout service with a constant floor presence.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Excel at supporting service with a positive presence and problem solving when the team needs extra attention.
- Hold team members accountable for job performance and expected behaviors
- Represent the company professionally through your personal appearance and personal conduct.
- Demonstrate an attitude of teamwork and respect for others by working collaboratively with peers.
- Take responsibility for maintaining a clean, neat and orderly work environment.
Warm, rustic stop with indoor & outdoor seating for American dishes plus beer, wine & cocktails.