Licensed Insurance Agent:
Job Type: Full-time Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM & every other Saturday 10AM -3PM
Salary: $40,000 - 60,000
• Must have a California property and casualty license REQUIRED
• Must have 1 year sales experience
• Must be fluent in Spanish and have strong interpersonal skills.
• Driven and goal oriented
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
• Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
• Develop auto insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
• Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
• Present and explain auto insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
Description: We are looking for a bilingual licensed competitive insurance agent to generate new business by contacting potential customers. You will sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that match the needs of your assigned or prospective customers’ portfolio. The goal is to build up strong positive relationships, to ensure growth attainment and increase our company reputation.
• Must have 1 year of sales experience
• Health insurance
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off
to apply please email your resume
Serving the LA Community since 1998, UWIS offers a wide range of business services. Whether your needs are commercial or individual Auto, Home, Health, or Life Insurance or administrative services such as Tax preparation, Notary or Registrations.