If you are looking for a long term career with California's leading distributor of OEM replacement parts for domestic cars, light trucks and Heavy Duty, then H+H Wholesale Parts is for you.
We have immediate openings for enthusiastic and well qualified warehouse shipping and receiving persons interested in a high energy, commercial work environment with considerable upside opportunity for growth and advancement.
H+H warehouse personnel provide outstanding service to H+H customers and assists other sales team members to achieve growth objectives. The warehouse is responsible for assisting H+H customers via receiving, shipping, returns processing and other customer service functions. Competitive base pay and opportunity for growth.
. H+H team members enjoy --
* Working with southern California's top tier automotive service centers and Fleets
* An innovative and customer centric, family business culture
* A product mix that includes the largest selection of Domestic OEM and Heavy Duty brands in the aftermarket
* A rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement
* Benefits that include: 401K, parts discounts and more
* Utilizing the latest and most advanced technology in the industry, including our B2B online ordering program, customer performance data mining tools and more
* 100% commercial - no retail sales
* Competitive compensation program
* We prepare our sales team for maximum success with excellent skills, technology and product training
If you're motivated, ambitious, goal oriented and looking for a way to advance your career in the Automotive and Truck parts industry, then H+H Wholesale Parts is the opportunity you are looking for.
* Qualified candidates must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative team environment and a drive to succeed.
* Candidates should have a clean driving record and be able to lift 70lbs.
* Customer Service experience
* Adapt positively to a changing environment
* Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Willingness to work cooperatively across all departments to provide H+H customers with the best possible experience
* Bilingual a plus
Must pass a drug and background check prior to employment.
Must apply in person.
12860 Muscatine St, Arleta, CA 91331
H&H Wholesale Parts is a family run, wholesale fleet parts business that opened in 1986. We offer the best parts available including: ACDelco, Mopar, Motorcraft, and Denso. Our customers include Independent Repair Centers, Private and Government fleets including Heavy Duty. We are a value-added Distributor. H&H is committed to provide premium products, competitive prices, and real value to our customers through partnership.