We are looking for a Kitchen Managers to lead our kitchen to success!
The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for all kitchen functions, including but not limited to food purchasing, receiving, preparation and maintenance of quality standards, safety, sanitation and cleanliness.
· Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
· Responsible for ordering food products according to predetermined product specifications and received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are received in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
· Control food cost and usage by following proper requisition of products from storage areas, product storage procedures, standard recipes and waste control procedures including checking and maintaining proper food holding and refrigeration temperature control points.
· Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in varied kitchen positions including a prior supervisor/lead position.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Possess strong organizational and decision-making skills.
· Work well in fast-paced setting.
· Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
· Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
· Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
We are a growing company that offers opportunities to learn and develop your skills as well as opportunities for advancement. We pride ourselves on providing Fresh, Homemade Foods that all can afford and enjoy.
We offer a work/life balance, a competitive salary, a bonus plan, benefits and opportunity for advancement.
When one hears the word Opa!, it usually brings with it a sense of excitement and happiness! From the earliest times, the Greeks have always celebrated life to its fullest! It is this celebration and feeling that we at Opa! want to bring to you.
11-50 team members
Culture & Perks