We’re Psoas Massage + Bodywork and we’re looking for a detail-oriented, extremely organized -- yet approachable and warm -- office administrator. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys both creating a welcoming client experience as well as being able to take on independent projects and delving deeper into back-of-the-house business strategies.
Our ideal candidate will have a combination of entrepreneurial tenacity, enthusiasm, a high-level work ethic, and is looking to make a long-term commitment.
Does this describe you, and do you want to join a 14-year old family-style business that’s committed to health and wellness?
If so, don’t forget to follow application directions at the end of this post.
We are a Sports and Clinical Massage practice looking for an exceptional administrative candidate who will also work as a Front Desk Specialist. Candidates must have great writing and communications skills and strengths in strategic and critical thinking. We’d also love to hear from you if you have experience in system analysis, graphic design, marketing, sales, web development, and/or IT troubleshooting.
• Communicate with clients by phone/email in an educated and friendly manner – (we will train and educate
you about our massage modalities)
• Taking ownership of and juggling any number of projects at once
• Provide support to General Manager and across multiple teams, including Client Success and Marketing,
Communications, Human Resources, and Project Management
• Troubleshoot and improve IT systems
• Support website maintenance
• Troubleshooting and solving client challenges
• Move between working the front desk, taking intake calls, admin tasks, and ongoing and urgent projects
• Greet clients and schedule appointments
• Help maintain office (i.e. cleaning, watering plants, helping therapists as needed)
• Believe in the benefits of bodywork and its potential to influence overall health
• Can work independently to execute on projects and adhere to deadlines AND can work collaboratively to get
• You’re an excellent writer with sophisticated communication skills
• Have excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail
• You love searching for solutions, delving deep into analysis and research
• You are always on time
• Minimum 1 year experience in an administrative role, plus minimum 1 year experience at front desk OR at
least 2 years as office administrator
• Computer savvy with solid Excel and typing skills
• Good attitude that compliments a healing environment
• Health should be a priority as that is what our business is about
• Ability to maintain focus in busy service environment
• Motivated to learn new systems quickly
• Outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written; including maintaining sophisticated intra-clinic
• Experience with scheduling/POS software like Millennium/Meevo
• Experience in a health-related field – i.e. massage, fitness, personal training gym, physical therapy,
chiropractic office, etc.
• High level office software experience in one or more of the following: Constant Contact, WordPress, Excel,
Illustrator, social media platforms
• Payroll and/or Human Resources experience
• Writing experience, with writing samples
• Management experience
• 32-40 hours, 4 weekdays and at least 1 weekend day.
• AM or PM shift available
• Salary dependent on experience of the applicant
• Monthly bodywork (massage and/or chiropractic) sessions
• Catered food twice weekly
• One week paid vacation
• Health insurance after 90 days
• Optional commuter pre-tax benefits
• Optional retirement account
• Optional city-wide gym membership
• Other non-financial benefits are working in a positive, nurturing environment, and belonging to a team that
strives to be the best in the industry
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.
We're Psoas Massage + Bodywork.
And we create personalized treatment programs like no other.
More sports massage, A.R.T., deep tissue and myofascial. Less Swedish.
More sprains, strains, pulls, rehabilitation, and maintenance. Not just relaxation.
So talk to us. Our intake specialists are here to listen.
Tell us where it hurts, what pressure you prefer, and when you'd like to be in prime marathoning-swimming-dancing-climbing-traveling-balling-paddling-cycling-popping-locking-boarding-birthing-typing-gardening-downward dogging shape. We're up to the task.
Because we're not a spa.
We're a massage clinic.
11-50 team members
Culture & Perks