Come work with a well-established technical services company with 30+ employees and growing fast. We have offices in Phoenix, Tucson, Las Vegas, Albuquerque, Denver, Omaha, Kansas City, Salt Lake City and Dallas. We serve Clients as necessary, so there may be some travel. We always have need for exceptional field service personnel of all levels.
Currently, we are looking for customer focused and experienced Field Service Techs in the El Paso areas to maintain various optical and electronic systems. Candidates should have some working knowledge in Networking, Data equipment, PC’s, cabling, fiber optics or security devices. All of our Jobs are full time and with benefits and a company vehicle.
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment
· Installation, repair, configuration and testing of network & fiber equipment
· High level customer service and excellent communications skills
· Technical and interpersonal skills working with Network Operations Centers
· Conduct site surveys of cabling, power and equipment
· Perform termination and testing of cabling: Cat-5 Cat-6, Coax
· Perform testing of telecom transmission systems: Optical Power, OTDR, RFC
· Restore services by troubleshooting and replacing failed components.
· Operate vehicles, equipment and tools in the safest possible manner.
· Computers skills including configuring network gear and using Microsoft Office.
· Maintain a positive, "can-do" attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
· Being on-call on a rotating schedule with other team-mates
· Must have a basic laptop, smart phone, hotspot and telecom hand tools
· Operate with Safely and Integrity while delivering excellence to Clients.
You will present a well-groomed, professional appearance, instill confidence while addressing the scope of work. You must have the ability to follow instructions listed on work orders, complete all required paperwork including job notes, pictures, list all materials used and communicate well with the customer on all details of the work performed.
All Candidates must have an insurable Driver's License, be able to pass a drug screen in accordance with Federal Law and Background Checks, Finally, your desire to grow with the company is what we want. Come grow with us! EOE If you wish to apply please send your resume…..
Interconnect provides technical services to keep businesses running. We work with Clients to meet both requirements and budgets. We respond equally well to basic service calls and large projects. Interconnect makes technology serve you.
Our Mission is to simply do what we say we are going to do.
You can expect integrity in all our team does, both internal and external to our organization. We offer you an opportunity to take pride in what you do and grow along with our team. This is W-2 employment so we do provide benefits and paid time off.
11-50 team members
Culture & Perks