Prepare and cook a variety of foods including: poultry, seafoods, vegetables, and other food products using a variety of equipment and utensils in proper and timely manner.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience: No experience needed, however experience is a plus
Qualifications and Duties
• Able to lift 40 pounds.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
• Able to work with fire and oil; i.e. fryer and stove.
• Handle preparation of meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
• Able to use a knife properly for food preparation.
• Maintain cleanliness in food preparation areas or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
• Ensures food is stored and cooked at correct temperature.
• Ensures freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
• Season, flavor, and cook food according to recipes.
• Able to work well individually and in a team environment.
*The company reserves the right to add or change qualifications and duties at any time.
Please send resumes and availability
Part Time and Full Time available
At Poke Noke, we are committed to bringing you consistently delicious Hawaiian poke made using only the highest-quality, sustainably sourced fish from local waters and beyond.
We also view sustainable seafood as more than just a trend; we believe in the importance of meeting today's needs while preserving the oceans so that future generations will never have to fish in troubled waters.
At Poke Noke, you can always feel great about what you're eating, so go ahead-let your taste buds indulge