Apply at the Restaurant daily from 3:00 PM-4:30 pm
This position best suited for someone with flexibility to work days, nights, weekends and holidays. Please reply with your most current resume, and references.
- Must be a team player
- Welcome guests.
- Work as a team with all employees in order to maintain an efficient atmosphere and an effective food and beverage service.
- Ring all orders into the computer immediately; collect different forms of payments from guests.
- Serve the bar as well as the dining room.
- Anticipate guest's needs! Offer your assistance before the guest has to ask for it.
- Interact with guests in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Report to work in a neat and clean and well-groomed (personal hygiene is essential).
- Other duties as directed.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Walks and stands during entire shift.
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop, and wipe.
- Remain stationary for long periods of time.
- Frequent washing of hands.
- Be able to lift up to 25 pounds.