Join the Revolution
Belcampo is seeking dependable individuals to work in a fun, fast-paced, quick-service restaurant with a limited menu (burgers, sandwiches, salads, fries, sides). The Belcampo 3rd St/West LA location is one of four Belcampo Meat Company stores located in Southern California . We are a growing company with plenty of opportunity for you learn and grow as a cook.
As a valued member of our team, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- 401(K) to help you invest in your future
- Generous discounts on Belcampo Meat Co. food and merchandise
What you bring to the table:
- You are a dependable, responsible person who understands the importance of showing up to work on time.
- Have one year of full-service or upscale Quick Service Restaurant as a Line Cook with the ability to follow recipes.
- Basic understanding of all stations on the line as well as skills with knives, tools and kitchen equipment.
- Knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures including the ability to work cleanly, safely, and efficiently.
- Ability to operate effectively as part of a team and communicate clearly to ensure smooth service operations and preparation of high quality food.
- Posses current ServSafe certification.
What you’ll mostly do:
- Prepare basic components of each dish using our developed recipes and execute dishes with the greatest possible attention to quality.
- Maintain and assure the highest level of quality for all prepared food products.
- Assess the quantity and quality of prep stations and “mise en place.”
- Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food ingredients on the line - food preparation and portioning prior to service.
- Ensure compliance with local Health Department other federal, state, and local regulations.
- Keep station(s) clean and organized, including regular deep cleanings.
- Complete station inventories and checklists.
- Assist in general tasks as specified by Chef/General Manager and/or Assistant Chef/Manager.
You’ll likely do some of this:
- Continuously bend, reach, twist and use hands and arms.
- Stand for extended periods of time; lift up to 50 lbs. and work in a confined area with elevated temperatures.
Belcampo Meat Company provides equal opportunity employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
HOW TO APPLY
Send PDF of resume with a short paragraph about your last cooking job. No phone calls or drop-in visits please.
Belcampo is a farm, butcher shop, and restaurant experience. Since 2012, we’ve led the way in reinventing how things are done to bring you the best Organic meat possible.
We raise our animals on our farm at the base of Mt. Shasta in California. Our farm, and our process, are crafted with compassion and sustainability at their core. This miraculously makes for more delicious meat that’s good for you and the planet too. Win-win.
Here, we do everything for our fans. And since we’re big fans ourselves, we hold ourselves to high standards. This isn’t only the right way, it’s the only way.