We are a dynamic Alameda-based company specializing in workplace wellness and stress management. Body Techniques has been calming the minds and bodies of tech professionals for over two decades with our on-site massage therapy, yoga, and fitness programs. We believe that wellness practices are foundational in creating a thriving work environment and vibrant employee happiness.
We are a fun, sporty, and dedicated group of people. A typical day at the office includes a fast paced and dynamic work environment interspersed with a round of squats, a quick asana, or a run on the treadmill. If you are innovative, self-starting, dedicated, have a passion for both wellness and recruiting send us your resume!
Basic scope of work:
The Recruitment Manager fills the critical role of sourcing provider talent serving all of the accounts in our portfolio of clients. The Recruitment Manager is an active partner to department heads and is comfortable working closely and cross functionally with all of our teams. Projecting talent needs and staying ahead of the hiring curve is a key to success in this role. Excellent communication skills, teamwork, and the ability to coordinate people and resources is vital.The Recruitment Manager is a consummate professional who represents and reflects the mission and values of the Body Techniques organization in a positive manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Fully versed in labor laws and legal technicalities related to hiring both independent contractors (1099) and employees (W4).
- Owns the end to end cycle of recruiting, from posting jobs to basic training
- Actively sources referrals and develops pool of “stand-by” talent
Teamwork + Collaboration
- Collaborates with Body Techniques leadership to project talent pipeline needs
- Paces recruiting efforts with the development of new territories to support expansion of Body Techniques account reach
- Ability to shift priorities quickly with ease and positivity
- Demonstrated capability in handling tight timelines for talent acquisition
- Proactively recruits and develops talent bench, ahead of hiring needs
- Proven ability to professionally “stretch” to meet the needs of Body Techniques business and occasionally take on administrative duties beyond recruiting and talent acquisition
- Ability to recruit and hire on time and with high quality talent in new and emerging markets
Technical + Systems Expertise
- Learns and uses Body Techniques systems
- Builds, expands, and maintains an active database of recruiting resources, such as a state by state directory, etc
- Identifies innovative ideas for the Body Techniques platform to improve the management of the recruiting resources
Who you are:
- Reliable - Shows up with a positive attitude when times are great and when times are challenging
- Self starter - Able to figure things out with minimal oversight or direction
- People person - Truly interested in meeting people in the wellness field and sharing the benefits of working with Body Techniques, can cold call with ease
- Independant - Able to work with little direction and able to seek out information as needed
- Flexible and adaptive - Can easily adjust to the edd and flow of Body Techniques’ hiring needs.
- Minimum of 3 years as lead recruiter, with end to end recruitment cycle experience
- Expert with recruiting software
- Extremely experienced and comfortable with sourcing passive candidates
- Experience working cross functionally with leadership and sales teams
- Comfortable working alone and with a team
- Experience developing sourcing strategies
Extra points for:
- Direct experience recruiting in the field of health and wellness
- Certified trainer, massage therapist, or wellness provider
- Kind with a sense of humor
- Team oriented