Our growing Culver City cafe is seeking a full or party time Front of House Barista lead. Must be available Monday-Friday 8am-4pm. Hired candidates will also have the opportunity to work on site at our production & catering events across Southern California, including Coachella, award shows, movie premiers...
- At least 1 year Barista experience.
- Monday to Friday 8am-4pm availability; and some flexibility.
- Friendly and approachable disposition.
- Preferred but not required ServSafe certification
- Valid Driver's License
- Are comfortable working independently
- Prepare and serve teas, coffee, smoothies, and acai bowls
- Clean and sanitize work area
- Maintain temperatures of beverage coolers, refrigerators, and heating equipment
- Describe menu items and be able to recommend to customers.
- Restock other product items in a timely manner.
Bonus Points to candidates who:
- Have experience driving large vehicles
- Speak Spanish fluently
- Are also interested in working on site for production events
Interested applicants should stop in with their resume for open interviews at The Truck Stop 9040 Lindblade Street, Culver City. Open Interviews are held Monday-Friday | 9am-11am and 2pm-3:30. Ask for Annie or Andrew.
Questions? Call or text Annie 424-832-0294.