Overnight Cleaning Position for qualified candidate at
Hours to clean are between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 am.
Average 3 hours per night 6 days a week.
Must be able to work independently, must be trustworthy, have reliable transportation, able to work 6 nights a week. Duties include but not limited to cleaning and supplying restrooms, sweep and mop dining area, clean floor behind bar drains floor mats and underneath equipment, kitchen floors including behind and under equipment, clean range, hood, oven, clean grill with grille screens and clean all floor drains. Sweep& mop rear entrance hall way and wipe the stainless steel.
Must be able to lift 30-50 pounds, stand on feet for about 4 hours,
Prior cleaning experience a plus but not required.
Professional Cleaning Company is also WELCOMED!
• Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
• Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
• Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing damaged or soiled pages; cleaning chalkboards; lettering specials on chalkboards.
• Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
• Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
• Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in staff training opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Busser Skills and Qualifications:
Listening, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Teamwork, People Skills, Action Oriented, Productivity, Energy Level, Client Relationships
The server's primary duty is to provide good customer service, take orders, and deliver food. Servers are expected to answer questions regarding the menu. They work closely with other wait staff and the kitchen to ensure the restaurant is operated efficiently.
Servers are part of the dining experience, offering suggestions and recommendations, such as wines and desserts.
Servers may need to meet with kitchen staff or managers daily prior to service to discuss that day's offerings. Topics in these meetings may include specials, food preparation, and ingredients used, especially if they may be a potential allergen to some diners.
Additional duties also include:
• Processing payment
• Greeting customers
• Cleaning tables and dining area
• Setting tables
Restaurant server positions are entry-level and do not require any formal education. Previous experience is often not required, except in fine dining restaurants, where some experience will be needed. Training as a server is often done on the job and by experienced wait staff. An ability to provide good customer service, maintain a neat appearance, and remember patrons and their orders are essential. All employees handling food and drinks need to obtain a food handler card.
Alejo’s Italian Restaurant.
8343 Lincoln Blvd
Westchester CA 90045
(310) 670 0799 or send resume
Walk in interviews Monday thru Friday 11:00 am to 3:00 p.m.
At the age of eighteen, Castro went abroad to expand his knowledge of food. His travels included Montevideo (Uruguay), Verna (Switzerland) and Argentina, where he mastered the art of making pasta.
Castro next moved to the U.S. to work as personal chef to several high-ranking military officers in Virginia.
Later, he accepted a position at the prestigious La Scala Restaurant in Malibu, California, where he specialized in pasta dishes. During his tenure at La Scala, Alejo Castro was responsible for numerous innovations, including the popular tri-color pasta.
Castro launched his first restaurant, La Traviata, in Hermosa Beach, which was a great success.
He and his wife, Claudia, returned to Spain and established yet another successful restaurant, also named La Traviata. Claudia, however, soon realized she missed her life and family in California.
The couple returned to found our beloved present-day Alejo’s Presto Trattoria Italian Restaurant, where we have preserved Alejo Castro’s recipes and kept alive his dream of a welcoming atmosphere for all to enjoy.
Our family and the staff invite you to come and dine with us