Curry Up Now - Sacramento
Our founders firmly believe they were put on planet earth to bring happiness through food to the entire world. With this in mind, we’ve created a one-of-its-kind, cutting-edge, never-before-seen menu using clean ingredients served in a unique and approachable format that supports many different diets while staying true to our earth friendly beliefs. We live by the mantra - if we don’t get better every day, we get worse. As such, every decision we make is taken with this belief in mind.
Kitchen Manager Needed for Growing Fast-Casual Restaurant Group
We are a growing Sacramento Area Fast Casual Indian restaurant company that is expanding. We are looking for a Kitchen Manager who wants to get in on the ground floor and grow with us. We need someone with Kitchen Manager NSO experience. You must be comfortable managing a multi-cultural team, some of whom will be Spanish-speaking.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
• The primary goal of the position is to ensure the quality and consistency of the food while executing the brand vision
• Team scheduling, supervision, and ongoing culinary training and development
• Roll out menu and recipe changes
• Train both front and back of the house on menu items
• Equipment maintenance
• Kitchen safety and health compliance, audits, and inspections
• At least 2 years in a kitchen leadership role as a
• Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager
• 5 years of industry experience
• Familiarity with a wide range of cuisines, ingredients, and cooking styles - Indian-American
• Fusion is a plus
• Must work well within a growing company and be able to provide helpful insight into creating new structures and systems as we continue to expand
• Experience adhering to food cost and labor cost goals in a high-volume environment
• Strong communication skills in both English and Spanish
• Tech savvy with experience using Google Drive and Microsoft Office
• ServSafe Manager
• Culinary education and/or comparable mentorship
• Authorized to work permanent, full-time in the U.S.
Not your average Indian. Think tikka masala burritos, deconstructed samosas and sexy fries. We take traditional Indian flavors and present them in a friendly, recognizable way. Our obsession is amazing tasting food, but we’re just as passionate about making sure our guests have an incredible experience the moment they walk through our doors or step in line at our food trucks.