**** Dishwasher and Prep Cooks please apply*****
The Local Peasant - very successful restaurants in Sherman Oaks is looking for dishwashers and Prep Cooks with experience.
The Local Peasant is chef driven upscale pub food featuring everything local, local produce, local beer, local wine and local employees are a big plus
Knowledge in basic cooking and knife skills a must. Must have ServeSafe certification. Please stop by after 3pm any day and ask for the Kitchen Manager in Sherman Oaks, you can also email us and attach your resume to the body of the email
Enter through the back kitchen door of the location (there is no sign)
The Local Peasant
14058 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
please bring a resume
Must be loyal and prepared to work in a fast paced environment.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by preparing food items consistently and adhering to all recipe standards
- Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines
- Complete kitchen tasks such as line setup, food preparation, cleanup and breakdown
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with coworkers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- A California Food Handler Card is required for all foodservice employees
The Local Peasant is the vision of Mario Guddemi, Salvatore Aurora(founders of Black Market Liquor Bar, Scopa Italian Roots, Old Lightning, The Chestnut Club & DAMA), and Karl Makinen.
The Local Peasant is your local American gastropub with chef-driven comfort food. We locally source beer, wine, produce, and feature handcrafted cocktails made by our expert bartenders.
Located on Ventura Boulevard, our two locations in Sherman Oaks and Woodland Hills offer a locally sourced menu that includes over 20+ tap beers, as well as an array of bottled micro brews.
We strive to create an atmosphere where families and neighbors can feel comfortable to gather for a drink or stay for dinner.