Come work as an Applications Instructor at one of the country’s leading technical learning companies. We offer full time work and strong career development to those with a passion in motivating people to succeed.
New Horizons Learning Group has been around since 1982 and named one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County, Los Angeles and San Diego for five years running! We have also received countless awards, including Top IT Training Award (2018), Excellence in Training Award with four of our instructors in the top 25 worldwide (2018), and CompTIA Outstanding Partner (2016).
Join our elite crew and develop your business knowledge on your way to success.
We are looking for a full time applicant with strong applications knowledge and teaching/presentation experience. Salary ranges from $48,000 - $57,000.
• Bachelor's degree with teaching/presentation experience.
• Differing shift times, i.e. 11AM to 9PM Mon-Thur shifts
• Differing teaching modalities such as self-paced learning, Mentored Learning, HDL, Connected Classroom, and traditional ILT (including client-site, blended, and custom classes.)
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual resources.
ESSENTIAL BUSINESS SKILLS:
• Technical writing and email etiquette
• Communication strategies and time management
• Conflict Mediation and negotiation
• Proposal and Business Plan Writing
• Fundamentals of Accounting
• Microsoft Office Suite (specialist)
• ADOBE Products (such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Acrobat)
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK HERE?
• Base salary BOE to start.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Ongoing training programs.
• Paid vacation and volunteer days.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online and we will be in contact right away
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
New Horizons Learning Group has been serving businesses and individuals in the Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah communities for over 35 years. With eleven convenient locations we offer a wide range of technical, application and business skills courses. As the world of computer technology continues to evolve at light speed, New Horizons helps the world’s workforce stay proficient with the latest technologies and achieve their career goals. It’s what we’ve been doing better than anyone else for years, and what we plan to do well into the future.
New Horizons Learning Group is part of the New Horizons Franchise network, helping students and organizations across the world develop their skills and knowledge. With more than 70 locations in North America, the New Horizons Franchise network spans six continents and over 35 countries embracing many cultures and languages.