• Private Napa Preschool now hiring two fully qualified 12-unit preschool teachers
• Teacher positions are year-round positions
• Paid Time Off & paid holidays
• Medical & Dental benefits for full time employees
• Hours of operation are 7 am -6 pm. Must be willing to work until 6pm.
Qualifications based on California state licensing regulations:
1. At least 6 months of experience as a preschool teacher in a licensed childcare center or family daycare.
2. Twelve post-secondary semester or equivalent quarter units in early childhood education or child development completed, with passing grades, at an accredited or approved college or university and transcript.
3. Ability to pass a physical exam that includes a TB test and show a vaccine record for Measles and Pertussis (Whopping Cough). The Flu vaccine is optional, but the state now requires both Measles and Pertussis for childcare workers.
4. Ability to obtain criminal record clearance.
5. Must be familiar with the requirements for providing the type of care and supervision needed by children, including the ability to visually supervise the children at all times & never leave any child unattended.
$14.00-$16.00 hourly based on education and experience.
Call 707-224-8667 to schedule an interview or email your resume
A Place of My Own has been teaching children in Napa for over 30 years. We welcome children ages 2 and up and do not require them to be toilet trained. Children are placed in age-appropriate classrooms for “class time” each day as well as have the opportunity to play with all ages (2-6) during play times held both inside and outside.
Our program is designed to develop a child’s sense of independence and responsibility. We provide a developmentally appropriate program that provides your child with an environment for success. At APOMO, we encourage our children to learn through play. When your child is here, we want him/her to get dirty! We believe that your child learns best about the environment, making friends and working cooperatively when they are provided with the opportunity to play indoors and outdoors.
We believe the strength of our program lies in the dedication of our staff. We seek out well educated and experienced teachers with a passion for working with young children. Each staff member has unique strengths and abilities that form a community to meet the individual needs of each child, we want to work with you to make sure your child grows and learns in the best possible way!