Emerald is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative with 2-4 years’ experience for a full-time job in Smithtown, NY. This is a great opportunity to showcase your people skills and continue to grow as a professional within a company.
As a Customer Service Representative you will identify customer needs to maintain high levels of satisfaction as well as give support to the sales team.
• Accurately create customer quotes and processing customer orders, vendor purchase orders and vendor invoices
• Develop strong relationships with customers and our internal sales team
• Maintain customer data base
• Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
• Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
• Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of related experience
• Experience with Oracle a plus
• Strong work ethic and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Minimum 2-4 years
Emerald Tree & Shrub Care Company has been providing expert services and care to residential and commercial clients throughout Westchester County, Fairfield County, and areas of New York since 1996. Founded by ISA Board Certified Master Arborist Steve Farrelly, Emerald and its highly-skilled and accredited team have a reputation for customer service, environmental sensitivity, and exceptional knowledge of the region and its indigenous wildlife.
Emerald Tree and Shrub Care Co. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran
11-50 team members