PlumpJack Wine & Spirits is a premium retail store for wine, beer & spirits. We are located in Noe Valley and in the heart of the Marina neighborhood of San Francisco. This is an excellent opportunity to join a tight knit team with great company culture.
We are looking for experienced sales associates for seasonal part-time roles. These roles have the potential for extension beyond the season. These positions require working our opening and/or closing shifts on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays).
You know the importance of a strong team and seek to drive results through collaboration. You have a heightened sense of awareness and great attention to detail. You like to roll up your sleeves and get involved, with a can-do attitude that looks for solutions.
Founded in 1992, PlumpJack Wine & Spirits is a premium retail store for wine, beer & spirits. We are located on Fillmore in the Marina neighborhood and on 24th St. in Noe Valley. We are passionate about customer service and the products we carry. We maintain a large selection of wines under $20, stock a great collection of premium half bottles and pride ourselves on our champagnes. We have over 900 wines available!
The Top Three
• Provide top-notch guest experience that builds long term customer relationships.
• MUST be available to work regular weekend shifts.
• MUST be have availability throughout the rest of the year.
• MUST have prior experience with Wine, Spirits & Beer.
• Greets customer on sales floor or phone, and assists in determining make, type, and quality of merchandise desired.
• Provides educational experience for the guest when purchasing wine, spirits or beer.
• Ensures that customers receive exemplary customer service.
• Receives deliveries, restock sales floor, and maintain organization of back stock.
• Enrolls customers in our clubs.
• Packs and ships orders from all channels; website/apps/phone calls.
• Assists in maintaining accurate inventory on our website.
• Knowledge and passion for Wine, Spirits & Beer.
• Ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds, stand for 7-8 hours at a time.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to sell product in a fast-paced sales floor along with answering phones and emails.
• Reliable, organized, efficient, courteous, professional, team player.
• Able to stand on your feet throughout work period.
• Possesses multi-limb and eye-hand coordination.
• Able to stand, bend, climb, reach, stoop and lift boxes up to 50 lbs.
For a glimpse at our culture, check out #plumpjacklife on Instragram and learn more about us.
At PlumpJack, we believe in three core business principles: Honesty: living the truth and acting with integrity Approachability: being welcoming, genuine and unpretentious Passion: having enthusiasm for all that we do
11-50 team members
Culture & Perks