Hector Estrada Salon
Our five-star salon in the Lower Haight neighborhood of San Francisco is seeking a highly motivated Front Desk Professional who genuinely engages with our clients and provides excellent service.
Who You Are:
You are a “people” person, who acts with minimal directions, and continuously finds ways to work effectively while meeting and exceeding expectations.
● Over the top customer experience
● Effective communicator
● Time management master
● A self-starter and problem-solver
● A “we” person who believes in team effort
If you checked all these skills we can’t wait to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
● Deliver the utmost customer experience through a friendly and genuine connection
● Effectively schedule service appointments in-house and on the phone
● POS operations and cash management
● Hector Estrada product recommendations and experience-based sales
● Maintain a welcoming and tidy salon with an immaculately stocked retail area
● Train and assist new team members
● Inventory management and data-driven product ordering
● Resolve challenges with a calm demeanor
● Find new ways to improve operational efficiency
Hector Estrada is an educationally based salon. Each of our stylists regularly attend training in house. That keeps Hector Estrada Salon at the forefront of growing and developing our team so our clients can rely on consistent, creative and attentive service. By learning the most up to date trends and services from industry leaders, our team is trained to deliver a style and an experience that brings out the best in people.
If this sound like something you would enjoy doing email us!
Hector Estrada, cofounder and Creative Director, has had a vision for styling hair – and connecting with the person inside – since he was a child. Over the years, this developed into his unique, customized approach to styling and coloring hair, which we now call the "Hector method." He combines these proven techniques with an amazing ability to discover and connect with new stylists with extraordinary talent, and train them in his approach. All our stylists have either long experience at leading salons, or have been personally trained by Hector in his disciplined approach to bringing out each client's best look.
When you call us the first time, you can opt for a free consultation in person, or discuss your goals and hair with one of our professionals before you even come to visit. We'll then match you with the right stylist, based on your needs. Whether only a men's or women's haircut, just a neck or bang trim – or full highlights, balayage or ombré – our stylists will create a beautiful look, and color, that compliments your personal style. And for those special events, we offer deep conditioning treatments and style services – even onsite updo's for weddings and other special occasions.