Rivi's is a dynamic, passionate wine bar and café that is open Wednesday through Saturday with occasional early open on Saturdays as well as on Sundays for special events/parties. The ideal applicant will have a passion for providing high quality, delicious, appealing and eye-catching food, be able to work accurately and quickly in a fast paced kitchen, while maintaining a clean, organized and sanitary work space and be a team player in all aspects.
Rivi's is specifically looking for someone who has:
* Exceptional Customer Service Skills.
* The desire to be part of a team with high standards, enthusiasm and is passionate about providing extraordinary service.
* Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
* Experience in food pairing with wine and beer.
* The drive to learn and grow with us in our endeavor with the ability to interact with guests and coworkers in a mature and professional level, recognize customers' needs and be fully knowledgeable of your position.
* Stay upbeat at all times, this is the hospitality industry and the quality of your service equals return customers and reciprocal tipping.
See below for position description:
This is a part time serving position, serving food, wine and craft beer.
* Be a team player.
* Possess a positive, professional demeanor.
* Complete side work as needed.
* Perform other related duties as needed.
* Ability to take direction and make quick decisions on the fly
* 2+ years relevant experience related to fine dining
* Must have an understanding of safety, sanitation, and food handling.
* Have a current ServSafe food handler cert or be able to obtain one prior to hire date
* Strong attention to detail.
* Must be able to communicate clearly with front and back house, manager and owners.
* Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
* Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
* Must be able to work evenings and weekends
* Punctual and reliable attendance
* Must be able to multi-task and perform other duties as assigned.
* 3 appropriate references
If you are a high energy, customer-oriented individual who is passionate about food, want the opportunity to create pairings with wine and craft beer, and the hospitality business, please send us your resume (copied into the body of the email please, NO ATTACHMENTS). Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
(If you cannot meet our Requirements, do not apply)
Rivi’s is your “Date Night” and social gathering destination. Enjoy a pleasant evening with friends, family, or business associates. Unwind at the front bar, relax in the dining room, settle down in the parlor room, or get cozy by the fire pit. Choose your atmosphere while enjoying our wide selection of 95+ wines and 26+ beers that pair well with our select menu of starters, salads, shared plates, entrees, and desserts.