Tasting Room Server – Retail wine sales
Maritime Wine Trading Co - Tasting Studio
San Francisco, CA
Importer/Producer of fine wines has an urban tasting room and retail location in the heart of San Francisco’s North Beach – Maritime Wine Tasting Studio.
• Servers will be responsible for learning about and selling domestic and imported wines.
• Greet guests at the tasting studio, pour and discuss wines.
• Effectively promote and sell our wines and wine club memberships.
• Assist with special hospitality events at the tasting studio.
• Handle routine purchasing transactions, including operating cash register/credit card transactions.
• Help maintain merchandising and displays.
• Complete open/closing duties each day (inventory, cleaning, set-up and breakdown)
• Weekend help highly desirable.
JOB KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in wine/hospitality/service industry
hourly + tips, wine club incentives, and sales goal bonuses
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER & RESUME
Headquartered in San Francisco, our portfolio is represented and managed throughout the US, Canada, and the Bahamas with a targeted approach. M.W.T.C. personnel are stationed in key major metro markets and manage a network of fine wine distributor & agency partners covering every major and most secondary metro markets in the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean. We provide our wine producing partners complete resources including strategic marketing development and implementation, sales, public relations, logistics, compliance, and warehousing services. Check out our roster of wines that have consistently received favorable reviews and scores from widely-respected publications.
Maritime Wine Trading Collective utilizes dedicated state-of-the-art temperature controlled wine warehouse and logistics facility in the San Francisco bay area. Our entire portfolio of wines is ready for delivery to our distributor partners anywhere in the US within days.