Sailor Jack's Restaurant is located in a fabulous 1868 water front venue, has immediate Friday, Saturday and Sunday Server shifts available for this upscale, fast paced, dining destination in Benicia. Our two story historic venue requires Server applicants to be able to be able to handle the physical challenges of going up and down two stories while Bartender applicants must be able to carry at least 40 lbs.
We have part time openings for a experienced, personable, dependable, team oriented Front of the House (FOH) Servers. This award winning venue offers breathtaking bay views and provides a great opportunity for gratuity enhanced compensation. We are looking for articulate, personable, self confident and well groomed individuals who can enhance the dining experience of each guest that crosses their path.
Ideal candidates for our part time server positions will have some of the following qualities:
* Conditioning and ability to travel up and down stairs easily as a requirement of the job.
* The physical strength to carry at least 40 lbs. up and down a flight of stairs. * A working knowledge or aptitude toward learning about food, wine and service.
* A genuine, friendly and guest oriented attitude and demeanor
* The ability to work with poise in a fast pace and high volume restaurant
* The ability to multi-task efficiently without compromising quality of service or guest interactions
* The stamina to work at a fast proficient pace among two separate floors of service, as needed
* Appropriate experience within the industry is always appreciated.
If you feel you meet the above criteria we would be delighted receive your expression of interest and an emailed copy of your current resume'. Only resumes' sent by email will be considered. Full time and part time positions are currently being offered.
For qualified individuals this is a golden opportunity.
Sailor Jack’s is the top restaurant in Benicia for seafood served with California flair. Located on the scenic Carquinez Straits, our seasonally changing menu offers something for everyone at breakfast, lunch, weekend brunch and dinner. Named for author Jack London who lived nearby and loved the area, our menu is naturally complimented by a carefully curated selection of great wines and signature cocktails also available in our comfortable upstairs bar.
Located in a historic (circa 1868) sea captain’s home, the waterfront view setting is unique in Contra Costa, offering two floors and several charming rooms (plus outdoor deck and patio) where you can enjoy an intimate date for 2, a meal out with friends, or a major family celebration.